High Quality Modular Welded Mesh Dog Run Pet Fence Pet Playpen Dog Cage Dog Kennel

High Quality Modular Welded Mesh Dog Run Pet Fence Pet Playpen Dog Cage Dog Kennel

Dog Kennel Playpen is a must have for your pet, supplying them with convenience, stability, and plenty of physical exercise room. Straightforward to established up. Made out of rust resistant powder coated metal / galvanized steel. Can be utilised for coaching, as a kennel, or for other needs. Pen functions an entry or exit doorway for usefulness when feeding and training. The door opens and closes simply. Swiftly construct a kennel for a single canine, or use several panels to develop numerous pet kennel operates. Can also be used as a operate for rooster coop, hen house, or fence for cats.

· Specifics of Our Pet Playpen Products (Common Dimensions and Substance)

 

Size 5’L x 5’W x 4’H puppy kennel playpen
Substance Sq. pipe and welded mesh.
Surface Treatment Powder coating.
Weight 35kg
Pipe size 1″ x one” pipe, one.0mm thickness.
Mesh Size 50x100mm with two.3mm wire
Usage Can be utilized for instruction, as a kennel, a run for hen coop, hen property, or fence for cats.

                                                                                                                                            


 

Dimensions 4’L x 8’W x 6’H pet kennel playpen
Substance Sq. pipe and welded mesh.
Surface Treatment Powder coating.
Bodyweight 37kg
Pipe dimension 4/five” x four/five” pipe, one.0mm thickness.
Mesh Dimensions 50x100mm with 2.3mm wire
Utilization Can be utilised for instruction, as a kennel, a run for rooster coop, hen house, or fence for cats.

                                                                                                                                            

Size 32″ x 32″ and 32″ x 24″ pet kennel
Materials Square pipe and welded mesh.
Surface Treatment Powder coating.
Weight 15kg
Pipe measurement one/two” x one/2″, .7mm thickness.
Mesh Size one hundred fifty x 50mm with two.6mm wire
Usage Can be utilized for training, as a kennel, a operate for hen coop, hen property, or fence for cats.

· High high quality galvanized steel tube and welding engineering.
· Phosphating treatment method will make a lot much better coating good quality.
· Area end with Akzo Nobel powder coating. 
· CZPT and fitting CZPT.
· Can be designed according to customers’ need.

· Manufacturing Procedure

· Items present,

Ornamental Fence Products,

· HangCZPT Mike Trade Co., Ltd. is an outstanding Chinese provider specializing in the generation and export of metal merchandise. Our items incorporate – steel fence, aluminum fence, pet fence and kennel, metal grating, forged ductile iron cover, polymer concrete channel and pit, and related add-ons.

We have advanced gear and strict top quality manage system to give clients with higher high quality items. We are proud to source well-manufactured items that improve the lives and organization of our customers.

Our team of technically skilled men and women are targeted on supporting the sector by way of excellence in service, and continually striving to supply modern merchandise and remedies to our consumers.

· FAQ

What is your payment phrase?
30% deposit and remaining 70% equilibrium from the copy of the B/L.

What is the direct time?
CZPTly, 20-25 times per container soon after obtaining the deposit.

Can you supply samples?
Of course we can give a sample piece for totally free right after the value is accepted.

Can you design the merchandise according to our requirement?
Of course we can make the goods according to your drawings / samples, or detailed info.

High Quality Modular Welded Mesh Dog Run Pet Fence Pet Playpen Dog Cage Dog Kennel

Tags